I saw this blazer on Glee a few weeks ago and I was intrigued. (I love musicals. I’m just going to put that out there.) I wasn’t sure how I felt about the inverted bottom hem, but after a moment’s thought I was sold. This Theysken’s Theory blazer is way out of my budget at $675, so I’ve been on the hunt for a more affordable version. Though these blazers don’t replicate the inverted bottom hem, their crisp lines and clean bright white color leave little else to be desired.
- Banana Republic Contrast-Trim One-Button Blazer – $130
- Lovers + Friends Desert Moon Blazer – $124
- Patterson J. Kincaid Ricci Blazer – $139
- H&M Natural White Blazer – $49.95
- Forever 21 Shawl Lapel Blazer – $32.80